Top Ten List-o-rama
Things Said Before Death
1. He’s going to crash us.
2. Actually kids, bears are much friendlier than beavers.
3. One bullet, spin the chamber, put it to your head, pull the trigger and…
4. Bees?! I thought I was deathly allergic to apricots!
5. So twenty dollars would get me how much crack?
6. Oh, my God, they found me, I don’t know how, but they found me. Run for it Marty.
7. The safe word is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
8. Now, I’ve taken the pins out of two of the grenades in the box. Tom, how many grenades with pins are left in the box? That’s right, Tom. There are eight grenades left in the box.
9. You call that a knife? This is a… ah, bugger. Where did I put that thing?
10. Well, isn’t this great Deborah? Now the thing won’t slow down. I told you we should have bought American.